View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 04:20 AM   #60
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

I spoke to a couple taxi drivers last night whilst i was out and about.

You may be right... getting to those locations i listed are not realistic.

I do not want to have a large group of Bimmers driving around without a set location.

SO IT IS FINALISED
We have Tesh (did Sumils awesome photos) & Achu (pro photograhpher) and hopefully Dave (Da Man with a Cam) all on board to take some awesome photographs.

They are all happy to do a Shepherds Bush Westfield Meet and I am sure we can capture some great photos for all of us!

Yes it will cost a little to park the car for a while... BUT

-We are in a great looking car park without any Police issues.
-It is very bright to capture some great looking reflections off our cars paint work which i doubt we would get on a gloomy November afternoon...SO GET WAXING
-We will all grab some food in Westfields and have friendly chat over our modding directions and what is next to come
-ITS WARM & Indoors!
-We will find a quiet corner without any other customer cars and we will have the freedom to move our cars as we see fit.

I will be going today to confirm that we shouldn't have any issues with security there.

What we have to take a few things into consideration
- Store Opening Times
- People who are working Sunday

Firstly i want as many of us to attend as possible. We usually do an early morning meet at about 11am... But i don't think this would be possible as it would be too busy at the car park and others wouldn't be able to make it.

So this is going to be a late afternoon / early evening meet.

Opening Hours of SHOPS
Sunday 12pm - 6pm

Southern Terrace (Food area)
Sunday 12pm - 10.30pm

The Loft & Balcony (Food Area)
Sunday 12pm - 7pm*
*The loft opens till 8pm

Car Park Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday 6am - 3am

If we arrive for 5:30pm, we can hang around and wait for others to arrive.

We can then go and grab something to eat and by the time we finish... The majority of shop customers would have left leaving a fairly empty car park and we have the time to grab the pics we want.
Appreciate 0