DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Ok ... I'm really out of ideas.

I went through rubdom's VO. The only difference was $2XA - the paddle steering wheel, which I have added and removed the others. The rest of the VO is almost identical (fortunately, we both seem to have E90s with similar build dates). He has some options I don't, but none that should be impacting the functioning of paddles, unless I need to add something weird like sport seats or sport suspension to my VO.

Comparing our FSW_PSW dumps, here is where we have differences:

- 62BMO: VMAXCODIERUNG_MSD
- ABG: EAM_TIMEDELAY_CD_C22, PARAMETERSATZ_0_CD_C22
- CAS: KLASSE_BATTERIE, ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR, VER_AUT_X_MIN_SENDER_1, VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_1, LAENDERVARIANTE_BNDB, SEL_ZV_SENDER_1
- FAS: KA30A_C_AUT_SITZV_1, KA30A_C_AUT_SITZV_2
- IHK: EINBAUORT
- KOMBI: BC_2_ENABLE, BC_LIMIT_ENABLE, GPS_UHR, RDC_ALIVE
- NFRM: UNP_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK_CKM, ALC_KENNLIN_LWR_SENSOR_VO, ALC_KENNLIN_LWR_SENSOR_VO, ALC_LWR_VORZEICHEN, ALC_OFFSET_LWR, LENK_UEBERSETZUNG, MIND_ANZ_ZYKL_TIPP_BLK_1, TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1, TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_2, TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_3, UNP_TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_CKM1
- RLS: FLC_SCHWELLWERT_SATZ

....... anybody know what all these are? I somehow doubt they relate to paddles. (BC_2_ENABLE is interesting, though!)
Umm..you positive you have the wires for the paddle shifter? I am talking about the connector that connect to the steering hub in the botton (behind bottom steering wheel cover)?
Appreciate 0