View Single Post
      06-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
CD
gone ... but i will be back !
England
Rep
Drives: 335D Coupe

Clubman ... Hmm !

well after the deer incident, my car is now in the bodyshop.

as a courtsey car they have given me a Mini Clubman, dont get me wrong i am glad that it wasnt a Ford Ka(ck) or something similar, as the clubman is a lot better than one of those or something equivalent .... BUT ( moan coming up ) .... This mini is absolutely crap ! The external build quality isnt that what i had expected from a BMW product, a good example of this is i keep checking to see if the bonet is actually fastened and not on its saftey catch ! The car has 'Cooper' on the back , but is about as lifeless as roadkill. The rear doors remind me of something del and rodders would drive, but to be fair the easy open doors would of helped them with all their dodgy gear, if they make some kinda modern remake this clubman would be the ideal vehicle ! The inside is just as poorly designed with the crappy plastic interior and a genious small 3rd side door that if anyone tried to get in the back via this they would trip over the drivers seat belt that is attached to the top of the small door! ...

overall i think its a terrible car , i was expecting it to be much better, but it just isnt !! The biggest design floor is its basically a Mini 'Estate,' what !!? did i miss something there ... and to top it all off theyre not exaclty cheap

BMW ... im very dissapointed

E92 335D / QUAIFE LSD / EIBACH / DIMISA / REMAP / 19" HAMANN EDITION RACE REPS
... USUALLY WITH A HEALTHY SPLATTERING OF GOOD OLD YORKSHIRE MUD ...
Appreciate 0