View Single Post
      02-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Question Okay guys, it's done, what's my next car?

So my E92 has officially transferred to my parents, and I'm rolling around in a Ford Focus now. Man this thing has 110hp, I can feel the engine top end driving around my neighborhood.

Options I'm considering (from $$$ least to highest):

Another E92 328i - I really liked this car, wouldn't mind buying another one. The reliability and performance have been phenomenal. I'm a BMW fan for sure.

E90 328/335 LCI - I love the new look. More aggressive, and 4 doors would be useful now that the "little one" is starting to wiggle around a lot more.

Porsche Cayman S - This will take some convincing with the wife, but we still have the Ford Focus so it's not like a 2 seater car will be a deal breaker, but it's definitely a strike against it in the "bargaining" phase. The power and performance would be beyond the E92 328i, and it probably is a LOT more fun to throw around.

Used 997 - The Cayman is nice, but the 911 is iconic. I actually like the look of the Cayman slightly more, but this car speaks for itself. A real track star.

Used C6 Z06 - I nearly owned this car before I went "BMW". It still presents the same problems as last time though. A 3,200LBS car with 500+HP, and a fiberglass body with my almost 1 year old son in the passenger seat kind of scares me. The power is unmatched however, and this is about as close to a FIA GT car anyone will own. I'm so torn on this one.

BMW E92 M3 - I love how this car looks, I'd say it's the BEST looking BMW that is offered today. The performance isn't anything to sneeze at either.

Other - I'll take suggestions from the esteemed experts of this board.

Help me out guys!

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0