View Single Post
      01-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #11
chromisdesigns
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by triger716 View Post
Thanks guys. I guess I will try calling BMWNA.

There is one caveat however, from the documentation I found with the manual I believe the car was purchased under the BMW Military Sales Program from a dealer in Germany. I found a dealers business card and also the BMW service manual has a stamp from the same dealer (Autohaus Euler) for both the pre-delivery check and first oil change at a dealer in Germany. There is no other service information in that manual however. Also there is a contact Europe 2008/2009 book with the car manual.

This appears to be the dealer.

That dealer site also has a lot of info about the BMW Military Sales Program for US vehicles.

Also from CarFax it appears the car was reported as purchased in 11/2008 to VA, but then it shows it wasn't imported in the US until 8/2010 so I have a feeling the original owner was in the military and stationed in Europe for the first two years of the cars life.

I have a feeling this is going to make it very hard to get the service info.

Does anybody know if the service info from Germany would even show up to BMWNA?
Yes, service history is available, but the VIN has to be "registered" with BMWNA first. Should have been done when the car was brought to the US, but if not, you can do it now. And you should, so you can get recalls, invites to drive exotic BMWs, etc., etc....
Appreciate 0