View Single Post
      09-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #1227
ollieebmw
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw X340d G01

Greetings
Just an observation on my own experiences. When I was looking for my 335d I paid them a visit and man what a load of ######## I heard from them. First when you park up you have to register your details like you were entering a prison. Weird but Ok I thought. *What car are you interested in sir? I replied not sure yet but I will just have a wander around and see what I fancy. After another 10 minutes explaining I have no particular car in mind or price range they eventually let me through the gauntlet of salesman to see their stock. I stopped by a 5 series 330d and by the time I looked inside the window a salesman came out and tried to flog the car to me. *Excellent choice sir. Almost as quick as an M3" Suits you and with our finance package you can drive it away today. I started to get pissed off now and told him in no uncertain terms I was quite able to make my own mind up. He returned 5 minutes later and asked if I had made my mind up stating his boss is watching him and he has to follow me around. That was not going to happen and he got the message. As stated in earlier post there were really odd specs on their cars and all looked a little shabby. None of the cars felt right. The nice ones were well overpriced. I stayed for about 20 minutes and had enough. Leaving was a joke as well as no more than 4 salesman asked me the same question. "Nothing today? I'm sure we have a car that can fit your needs" When the last one said it I replied "Yeah you have. It is a B10 Alpina 3.2 sitting in the car park". His eyes lit up before he realized it was the car I came in. Just stay away and find your dream bimmer elsewhere like I did. Nuff said
Appreciate 0