View Single Post
      02-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #90
scalbert
Major General
Rep
Drives: '13 S4, '15 Q7

Quote:
Originally Posted by O6_330i View Post
dont have Procede, but how does it read boost if its off the stock map sensor? how high do those read up to. I remember on my boosted RSX with kpro the stock map would only read up to 11 psi. so when you datalogged if it was over 11psi the datalog would only read 11. I had to put in a a 3 bar map sensor to read anything over 11 (was at 14-15psi)

does procede adjust air fuel and timing? sorry for newbie questions thinking of getting a 335, it just sounds like a boost controller

I also had to constantly play with my tune during temperature changes exspesully in Vegas weather. do have a option in PRocede to cut boost/ like limpmod if you go over a set amount in boost
The stock TMAP sensor (the T is for an temperature as well as pressure) will read up to about 20 PSI boost. I hooked up a pressure calibrator and ran it up the the specified maximum voltage output of 4.5 VDC and the calibrator was reading 20.2 PSI.

Yes, the PROcede attenuates the front O2 sensor signals as they are wideband units. It adjusts the current read by the DME and in response, the DME richens the mixture.

And it also retards timing by intercepting the crank position sensor and offsetting the phasing.

That last part, well, I cannot currently say but it may be in the works.
Appreciate 0