12-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Trevendous03
photographer // designer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i E90 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
If you were to have looked around, you would have seen that a DIY was made for this. I know cause Dimsum and I took the time to get this conversion working long time ago and spent a lot of time to find the lines needed to make this conversion successfull. Also the fact that I created the coding diy for this.

I see you quoted (copied) the same coding lines I said when I posted the DIY.:-)

But goodjob on the post.
I did look around the forums. Spent hours searching the forums for all the right lines of code, and I did see your posts, which were very helpful. The main reason why I created this post is so people in the same boat as me wouldn't have to search the forums as much as I had to. I just wanted to create a place where everyone could find everything they need to complete this feat.

Thanks for all your posts, but I wasn't able to find a DIY that spelled out word for word what I had to do with my 2006 to get the conversion running error-free. Following Junior's coding tutorial then the VO tutorial and your posts as well as my own coding background helped me become completely error-free.
Appreciate 0