03-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Thumbs up Gallery: *******Photo Gallery of the Month MAR08*******

So....here's the March photo competition thread to post your photos.

This month's theme is 'Not everything in black and white makes sense.'- make of that what you will & please try to submit 'appropriate' shots.

The sponsor of this month's competition is Guinness, probably.

If you choose not to stick to these rules, then I choose to deliver whatever punishment as I see fit, ok!

Please post ONE photo only & don't chat in this thread- save that for the 'voting' thread.

The closing date for posting photos will be:
23:59 on Monday 24th March.

You are free to edit your post, with whatever photo you choose to enter, as long as it is done by the closing date.

Also, please only post a photo taken from NOW ON- not 'old' photos, ok.

I'll try to sort out a prize for the competition winner.

Good luck & all the very best!

Viv

Rules:

1 The gallery should 'focus' on the world of BMW E9x vehicles & should follow the monthly theme- any deviation from that is at your own risk!
2 To prevent the raiding of 'back catalogues', please only post pics taken DURING the period of this particular photo competition
3 Please DO NOT include anything indecent, illegal, inappropriate etc (you know what I mean, so don't bother asking, ok!)
4 Please only post ONE photo for any monthly photo competition & title it if you wish
5 Please provide only JPEGs upto 1024x768 pixels
6 Please post ONLY photos in this thread- DO NOT 'CHIT-CHAT' - save that for the 'voting' thread!
7 Please ensure uploaded/PSHOPPED photos are your own work- PSHOP as much as you like, but only with YOUR OWN PHOTOS
8 Each monthly gallery will open for approximately 2-3 weeks from the start of each month & will certainly close when I post to say so, ok!
9 The winner will be decided by a public poll, which will open when the monthly gallery closes. The poll will remain open for about a week, or until I say otherwise!
10 Where a poll fails to find a monthly winner, for whatever reason, the final decision will be at Viv's discretion!
11 Viv probably should not be allowed to enter this competition, unless he agrees not to cast the final vote on any competition in which he has entered, ok!

Appreciate 0