07-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #94
onesuperboi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 e92 335i COBB 4.01 Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army335xi View Post
Why argue with results though? Isn't that what i really all comes down to? Shiv and Terry both provide RESULTS with there products, so what difference does it make it if 'fools' the DME, or reads 100's of inputs from the sensors and other do dads on the car, it provides results and that's all most of care about... I'm happy with the PROcede and I am still testing it out, but I am happy with the results... People who buy the JB3 are more or less happy with the results they get as well... SO they (shiv and terry) don't offer a Flash, so what? Be happy with what you have and the results it provides, or don't be happy and keep posting meaningless garbage... These posts are starting to sound like another 'hater' called NetVader... Any relation?
"SO they don't offer a flash, so what?" So what? Why don't they? That's what my question was...

And I'll ask it again in a different way. Since the introduction of CANBUS with the Procede, does it mean that you are able to control most of the parameters (other than the rev limiter) and therefore making a flash insignificant? The only difference is that you are intercepting variables instead of creating or writing them directly to the DME?
Appreciate 0