12-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #28
hawaiianeze
Major Pain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by .fLip. View Post
hows the output compared to stock halogens an compared to oem xenons? im on the wall of whether getting these or LCI xenons after the holidays
well my pre lci halogens were by far the worst light output, then I ran HID's in the halogen housing which made a big difference compared to the oem bulb but looked too ricey for my tasted so I finally got the p90 v2 from fishcake321 and these lights are BRIGHT like blinding bright if you don't aim them at the ground. They have a far better output than the pre lci halogen with the HIDs even. The low beams give off a sold line of lights (theyre not spotty like some aftermarket ones) and illuminate both sides of the road when I drive at night. If you want more of an OEM look and have the money to code out everything I'd get OEM Xenon they will probably last you longer and are a very desirable part to sell once youre done with them. If you want aftermarket looking AE and blacked out housing go with the p90 v2. They could easily be some of the brightest aftermarket lights out and are relatively cheap. I have no regrets getting mine, its up to you on what look youre going for