Jumping Jack Flash
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
Stock D Suspension Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
Perfect. And i have already been considering LSD! i think its a must for the D to eat the gassers up :-)
My current plan, sequence-wise, is the following, for largely logistics reasons:

1. LSD, M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, M3 Rear Sway (all in one go at a place in Philly)
2. BMW Performance Suspension Kit, M3 Front Control Arm/Tension Strut Retrofit Set, M3 Aluminum Rear Guide Rod Set, M3 Aluminum Rear Wishbone Set, and M3 Front Sway Bar Kit. (Phase 2 but following immediately after #1)
3. Tentatively the M3 Front Strut Tower Brace, but need to make sure it doesn't impede anything like getting the engine cover off to take off the JBD when needed. (Possibly include as part of Phase 2)
4. JBD
5. ARC-8 wheels with my original OEM tires when it's time to take off the winter tires. Just trying to decide on the color to go with my Space Grey paint job.
6. Better tires after the OEM tires wear out.
7. Way down on the priority list are cosmetics such as new front bumper, new rear bumper, the little M3 trunk lid spoiler thingy, and black kidney grill and exhaust tips.
8. Perhaps in the future if I grow dissatisfied with the BMW sports dampers I could replace them with some aftermarket product, but I don't know if that will be necessary.

By this time I won't have enough money for DF2, so I guess I'll just admire it in the garage.

Last edited by 335dFan; 01-12-2013 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Forgot one thing
Appreciate 0