Thread: Georgia thread
View Single Post
      06-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #87
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Hey Fellas, I just got word that they are trying to restart a meet that used to take place up in Gwinnett at Wild Bills. The started a couple of weeks ago and it is gaining steam. Now I have to WARN you that this meet consisted of mostly a lot of ricer type vehicles. IT IS NOT AN ALL BMW MEET! This is not the same group that we attended last week. I haven't seen their information posted yet on Bimmerforums. I will post it as soon as I see it. If you are interested in the Wild Bills meet here is the info. Its supposed to be sort of big. They plan to have a DJ outside and a Bikini Contest inside Wild Bills.

We have been prepping for this Last Thursday of the Month Meet, and here it is:

What: 4th of July Weekend Kickoff Meet & BIKINI CONTEST (Outside)
When: 06/30/2011, Thursday. 8:00pm-11:30PM
Where: Wild Bills (Front Parking Lot, pull right in the "GOLD LOT $5". We don't pay, just say you are here for the Meet)
2075 Market Street, Duluth, GA

-We will have DJ SPY Spinning outside for the whole meet.
-Raffle Giveaways
-Then BIKINI BASH AFTERPARTY inside Wild Bills.
-Kitchen opens inside up at 9PM, no need to drive around.
-$1 Beer inside (Please bring a DD if you are going to be drinking, we don't advise to drink & Drive.)

::Best of all, ALL THIS FOR FREE::

To sign up for guestlist visit www.RSVPatl.com or say "Sunny Malhotra's List" at Ticket counter. 21+ Free, 18+ $5

Bikini Contest, Hot Cars, live music, hot people, raffle and more...doesn't get any better. See you there.
(TOTALED) 2011 335i Vert
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0