evicfinite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENINTY View Post
Wow such a new and refreshing topic!

So if this isn't a BS post, I say the following:

You're an idiot for taking a BMW to Jiffy lube - A) it means you are cheap and gives the rest of us BMW owners a bad name, and B) Jiffy lube shouldn't touch any car regardless of make.

You're also an idiot by thinking, "well my car was a little shakey so I think it needed an oil change, so I had the oil changed and now it feels better." It's a machine, new oil or old oil is not going to make make it run any different. Your engine either has clogged oil passages and is not getting the proper lubrication and will eventually fail, or the bearings are being lubed properly.

And you're an idiot for asking a stupid question easily answered by your owner's manual, the sticker under the hood, or the BMW website, and then telling everyone what replies you don't want to read.

I feel better now...
oh you must not have read, didn't i say i couldn't take it to BMW since of thier hours they wanted me to come in? and last i checked i was driving a ferrari? oh wait its just a 3 series...

umm hmm the oil certainly made a big difference? also didn't i say maybe its the oil change or the oil? you clearly didn't read again.

i read these replies from time to time? and my question was clearly to state if anyone else notice improvement from using other oils or switching oils....

please next time take the time to read the post instead of jumping to conclusions...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 BMW 328i Coupe|Sapphire Black|Gray Poplar Wood Trim|Premium Package|Sports Package|Navigation iDrive|Park Distance|Aero Body Kit|Logic 7
Appreciate 0