02-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #794
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
So you are using this? The description make it sound as oil always flow through and therefore temp takes a while to rise in normal driving. Can you provide more info? does this fit in the original thermostat location?

Also it says 1450 sek, how much is that in USD?

sorry for so many questions!
I am not using this since i have 2 oil coolers and i rarely see 130C oil temps. I also live in a cold country and use the car in winter so i would have problem warming up the oil with this solution.

It fits in the stock thermostat location, you just replace the oem one with this one.
I know for a fact that without this a 135 stage 3 running GIAC with stock oem oil cooler would go into reduced power because of oil temps on attack round at the ring and with it after 5 laps temps were 140C max.
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0