View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Overspooled
MurderedOut
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 c63 AMG Coupe

I can finally present myself !!!

Good after-noon everyone, I've been a member of this forum for a while now, this is my second account since the other one does let me log in anymore. . My name is James, and I've been driving my 335i for over 3 years now. I never understood how to upload pictures on this forum so I never dared post without any pictures so lets give it a try today .

My car is an e92 335i xdrive Auto Sapphire black with coral red interior. Fully loaded with m-sport. After 2 years of driving the car, I met some great people at my gym who drove 335's and talked to me about tuning it and how much power can be added to this car. A couple of weeks later I find myself with a jb4. I didn't really believe these guys when they told me that I will see an incredible amount of power. I was blown away. The power gains were ridiculous, I was very impressed.

This summer I purchased intakes from bms and then went and got a muffler delete. The muffler delete really closed the deal for me. The sound is amazing. It pops like popcorn and is louuddddddd!!! Anyways, I took a couple of pictures of her in the snow for you guys!! Hope you enjoy them!