335dFan
Jumping Jack Flash
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
Any time you want to put my garage, tools, or hands to use just say the word, sir.

I'm getting an allignment done on Thursday and I'm considering having the SFBs and rear sway done while I'm there & install the front sway myself...trying to figure out a way to not tackle the whole package in one swoop and scare my lovely wife

...she did offer to get the LSD for my birthday, though....but then I'll have to do everything else concurrently...decisions decisions...& I haven't even fitted the wheels to see if any modifications will be needed for the rear fenders.
FR, sent you a separate PM. With regard to Quaife, go for it. I am trying to determine the right words to follow-up on my Suspension post to describe what the car is like now. I had so much done that the difference is huge, but I can tell you the Quaife makes a really big difference. Give me a few more days to put together the pics and I'll try to describe what I am experiencing. The only item that is "open" per se is I am hearing a little drone/hum/whine at around 40-50 mph. Not bad, but noticeable. Have notified the boys in Philly and they have expressed interest.
Appreciate 0