01-27-2014, 06:12 AM   #13
fastloop
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticc View Post
Injectors are swappable one at a time. There a thread about it on the 'other' forum.

P.s. depending on mileage you could advertise your good injectors you took out for say 50 to recoup some cost.
Well, I'm sure the car would still run if you mixed old and new injectors and they may be fine, but the BMW bulletin says they should be replaced per bank if the injector number is less than -08. I can't remember the exact numbers which can be mixed, but the information is available. So are the instructions from BMW just a precaution or do they know something we don't? Personally I choose to follow the guidance of the bulletins, than try to second guess the reasons.

The good injectors I pulled probably got 30K+ on them, so I might just hang on to them as spares. They could come in handy if any of my bank 2 injectors starts to act up.