View Single Post
      10-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #40
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

I am really sorry and suprised to hear about all of these issues with the downpipes. We had a lot of success with their parts on our E92 335 and have dealt with Anthony and Adam directly on everything from installation questions to simple understanding of how the setup is designed. Every single time, they were extremely helpful, responsive and always offered a solution if we ran into a hitch during the install.

Based on positive customer feedback, these DPs have been very successful thus far for both the E9X and E82 135 models. Anthony did mention to me that the first iterations of their DPs (back in winter/spring) did have fitment problems on some models but they corrected this before the summer and have since been producing the DPEs with the updated design. I am wondering if maybe you guys have the older design that is not changed to fit the E9X models. This might be something to check into because if that's the case, you will want to get your hands on the new design. Based on my experience installing on our E92, the new design is an easy install with no vibration or clearance issues.
Appreciate 0