View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
DMA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 M3~09 E92M3~03 E46M3

ECS Tuning Great Experiences!

So I ussually have no time for reviews but I thought I had to make some time for ECS Tuning. I have been ordering from them for a while, from the top of my head here are some of items.

6 Fuel Injectors
Rotors
Coilovers
Oil Change Kit
Brake Flush Kit and Fluid
and other misc parts and tools

I have always had a great experience. The shipping has always been fast and products have been top notch. Their customer service has always been very helpful and attentive. Also their follow up after placing the order with updates is great as well. I had an issue with the rotors and automatically thought here comes the hassle of returning/exchanging, but I must say it was extremely painless. They even sent me a return label for the return. Most importantly with all that they have very competivie prices and free shipping specials all the time.

For anyone that is on the fence from ordering from them or not definitely put your full trust in them.

Also really appreciate all the DIY videos and nice product pictures that are actually real quality pics better than the manufacturer's.

You guys get 5 stars from a long time BMW enthusiast and customer Two thumbs up too.

IG:@DMAGARAGE - 2003 E46 M3 | 2009 E92 M3 | 2016 F80 M3

Last edited by DMA; 04-28-2013 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 0