View Single Post
      12-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #22
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
I'm not going to get the flash, or the oil cooler, $6 thousand (including labor) on a leased car, that I'm only going to have for 2 more years...no thanks. $1,400 for a Procede for 2 years, no thanks! I haven't seen too many people buying used Procedes on here so far, and I don't see many on Ebay, so I look at the Procede as the same as the flash, you're not going to get a significant amount of cash out of it, if any, at the end. What I'm trying to get at is that a lot of people are throwing out cash for mods on leased cars, and the parts that Dinan are offering are usually of superior quality (with a warranty), and the price is NOT that much different than the other stuff out there. I'll save my money and patiently wait for the C63 or M3. So many Procede fanboys, and so many Dinan haters...I just like to play devil's advocate!

Fair enough.... but you do realize that an external oil cooler sells for $200 - $400 for almost any other car? There is a big labor component but Dinan is absolutely gouging suckers for $2000 for an oil cooler!

I don't mind paying for quality but I ain't going be a mark