02-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #58
jonnylin1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW e92 335i | 2012 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .fLip. View Post
simply because they are on 18s. its a big factor when it comes to "lowest"

had competitions like this back when i was into hondas. and obviously the guys on 15/16 were gonna be lower than guys on 17s/18

so its debatable. some guys on here are nearly rim to fender on 19s and still higher than some on 18s that are barely tucking tire.

ill admit i love how low the car sits on 18s. but they look small to me in the wheel well with side profile shots

either way keep it up guys. i love low cars lol.
This is very true, depending on the fender arches and size of rims, fender to rim lip isn't really the most accurate way to determine this thread's question of "who's the lowest?"

Now i am not at all saying i have the solution lol, but perhaps measuring factors that are near identical from the get-go between the e9x would be best?

Personally i like to look at side mirror height differences and roof height differences. But of course overall fitment has to be visually awesome.

bumpers and lips obviously varies the clearance as well as different size rims/arches...

Maybe even from headlights to the ground and taillights to the ground? but then that would definitely have to separate e90s and e92s.

Never low enough.
Appreciate 0