Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10 528i

Garage List
2006 E90 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriztofor View Post
They really can't or they shouldn't because it will fly in the face of their advertisements/marketing.
I chuckle, because my SA (who actually seems like a decent guy, and the prices they charge seem reasonable based on what people here report having to pay) -- at the time of my last "free" visit in June -- gave me a two page list of maintenance services he/the dealership recommends now that my 'free maintenance is expired.

The real money in the free maintenance would come with brake jobs -- front and/or rear, but few of us put on enough miles in 4 years to require the service ... so for me, the free maintenance added up to 6 oil changes (4 annual and two CBS) 2 sets of wiper blades, one microfilter and a 30k inspection.

Getting a new sets of Continental tires in place of the Bridgestones at 9600 miles was nice, but that was warranty based on a service bulletin. Wheel alignments - not covered.

2006 325xi |SG - Terra - Walnut | Steptronic | Premium Package - Nav | Zenon Adaptive Headlights | Blacklines; iPod Adapter
Appreciate 0