dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_3 View Post
I don't think it is jealousy. It is just exasperated indifference.

If you do a search for all the posts Carl has made there (and the other boards) - you'll find quite a few of his dad's BMW.

And then to post in the main section (not even the gallery section) about 20 snaps of your dad's BMW down some lanes. And it is primarily a Forum for "another brand" with loyal/fan-boy followers.

The manners are more base, and the banter sharper and to the bone than here - done to get a response. He should be aware of that, and be able to fend off the crits if he goes ahead and posts his dad's car. Those guys taste the blood in the water - first sign of weakness (it has nothing to do with the 335D per se). It appears Carlo might be used to little twee bar bistros, but not drinking men's pubs.

It is just shere common sense.

Ultimately they are just words. If he doesn't like it, he can leave that forum. Or maul them back with sharp, witty retorts to stop the bullies.

D.

WHAT else would i post about dave? my new toilet seat???

im a car nut on car forums, and it just aswell happens my dad near enough gives me a 335d, what you expect im going to talk about on car forums, the current car i am driving.....

why else does anyone join a car forum, i joined here to be apart of a community of other bmw lovers