United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

07 White A4 in Tampa FL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my 07 white Audi A4 with 61.XXX miles. I have done all the modifications to the car and have all the stock parts. I am the second owner of the car. Clean Florida title, never been in a accident. It has 6 speed manual transmission. When I got the car it was still under warranty and the previous owner had all the scheduled maintenance done at the Audi of Orlando. I had the car inspected at the Reeves Audi in Tampa to make sure everything was up to date. The only things that are added are adjustable coilovers and 19 inch VMR wheels. The car is my daily driver and rides very comfortably without any issues. I am selling the car to move up to BMW 335I. I have a S-line bumper and catless downpipe for this car( not installed) that I will include with sale if desired. I love this car and it was babied it since I got it about a year ago. I still get 25-30mpg mixed with normal driving. It is FWD version and not AWD. I am sking $18500. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please call Tim at 813-843-7321 and leave a voicemail if no answer.

Appreciate 0