View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
CC 330i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Blk/Alum

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed12sil View Post
I am in the market to buy a 2006 330i with manual and sport package. I'm in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area and would prefer to look at cars in the Bay area only. Would not mind driving to as far as SF or Livermore for the purchase.

So:

Model year: 2006
Model: E90 330i
Trans: Manual
Option: Sport package, Xenon lights(preferable, not a must. Is this standard?)
Mileage: No requirement, but not more than 100k preferably
Suspension: stock or aftermarket(prefer stock), but has to be stock height and not "stance".

I've test driven manual with the non sport package. Did not like the thin steering wheel at all. I'd imagine cars with only the premium package has the same steering wheel, so I want to have at least the sport package.

I'm buying this car as a second car(got a DD) and I do NOT want to deal with the HPFP issue in the 335i. So please do not ask if I want a 335i instead.
I'm thinking about selling my 2006 330i in Sparkling Graphite with Black Interior, Aluminum Trim and Manual transmission. My car has just 21,500 miles!! Also has Sport Package, BMW Professional stereo (the upgraded stereo). No modifications other than BMW Aluminum pedals.

The car looks and drives as it did the day I bought it. The interior and exterior are immaculate. Still has the new car smell!! It has only ever been hand washed by me, and has been garaged since day 1. I recieved a company car just after I bought it, so it's just been a weekend only car for me since 2007.

The car did originally come from Peter Pan BMW in the Bay Area, but is now located in Orange County. I can deliver it for you if you are interested in buying it. I can post up some pictures or email you some if you are still interested in a 330i. You won't find a nicer one!
Appreciate 0