View Single Post
      08-13-2012, 02:11 AM   #140
wirez05
Registered
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 328I

WOW!!!! Had the same problem, actually still do. I have decided to remove and replace the whole wire.. Thanks a bunch for the advice SHATX! You rock. This is my first Bimmer and I am not thrilled, at this junction, in our relationship. I have learned a couple things that may make they removal for the next person a little easier. If you having trouble getting the top Left mount Screw out of the Fuse panel try removing the big green square relay in the Top Left Side. That makes it easier for you to access with the AC blower in the way as mine is and my tooling situation.

Also after pulling the fuse panel i have some questions. Mine is burnt up as the pic shows in the SB but I wonder what will keep it from doing it again? After i remove and replace the wire and the box as I am doing now.

I noticed that the wire is Melted to the Fuse panel itself and causing a number of issues to date.

Any Suggestions? I am open for any an all coaching, and ideas that any one may have.

Thanks Again, so much for your Help and research Shatx. Also looking for Turbo and or supercharger information for this auto. (328i) E 90 2007
Appreciate 0