View Single Post
      04-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
alboss2010
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xi

Please Help Me (Key Related)

(I REALLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE)

I have a 2006 BMW 325xi and the remote keyless key the unlock/lock and trunk release doesnt work. I have the newer key that requires to put in car and press the push/start button with the unlock button as an arrow and middle as lock or maybe i have em mixed up. As you can tell i just got my 1st BMW ever.

without further ado my unlock doesnt work neither does the lock or trunk release. I read countless posts, forums and threads on this site and i tried programming it (you know turn car on turn off within 5 sec hold unlock key while pressing lock 3 times) and it didnt work. Then another post said it might be the fuse.

If so (since i havent tried it) has anyone had similar problems? Has anyone had to change the fuse and maybe that helped.

Someone said to change the battery but this key is in-itself a re-chargable key everytime i insert in the ignition.

I really dont want to take it to the dealership and have them just change a fuse and charge me 150-200 dollars for something simple and something i could do myself. If anyone has any tips i would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF THE KEY I HAVE
Attached Images

Appreciate 0