United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdflkijd View Post
you've had nyc/ nj hotdogs, now you gotta try seattle monster hotdogs! lol Theres a few zip car locations in downtown, how much luggage do you have?
Just one carry on and one check in luggage. Nothing crazy. Monster Hotdog? thats your food suggestion.

I found a rental from the airport for $38 for the weekend. Doesnt include insurance, but I think my credit card has car rental insurance if I use it. This might be cheaper than using a Zip Car.
Haha that seems like a good deal for the rental. Haha aside from hotdogs paseos is good. Dicks burgers are awesome (we don't have White Castle or in and out here so we do with dicks). Pho here is way better than over in New York. Crap pot for animal style seafood (you eat with a fork and mallet), not the best but its worth a visit. Saltys on alki (downtown seattle waterfront) brunch is pretty good. My favorite sushi joint in Seattle is japonesa and musashis. If you've heard of jiro dreams of sushi the famous sushi man in Japan, shiros sushi is the apprentice of jiro. Elliot's oyster house is a must. The metropolitan is the place to go for steak (John howie steak house is better but that's in Bellevue).

Here's a link to the seattlemet. Lots of great articles on here for things to do and places to eat in Seattle.

http://www.seattlemet.com/eat-and-drink/best-restaurants-2012/articles/best-restaurants-2012
Appreciate 0