View Single Post
      08-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
DLM
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Coupe

Hello - I have a set of FSD's (Koni Kit P/N 2100-4036) I used for just under 7K miles. I replaced them with a full Dinan Stage 3 suspension set-up. Overall I really liked the FSD's and they perform exactly as advertised - certainly an improvement over stock sport suspension (2009 e92 335i). The only minor criticism with the FSD is the combination of sport suspension and OEM run-flat summer tires would occasionally allow the fronts to bottom out on really severe potholes or bumps (we have some pretty bad roads in the NY/NJ area). This was not a problem with my winter tires which are not RF's.

For comparison - I find the Koni sports (yellows) perfect in front and a bit overly firm in the rear - even after reducing the Dinan settings to about 50% of recommended. I also just replaced the worn out OEM RF's with Pilot Super Sports (non-RF) and really like them - this improved the ride noticeably.

Hope this feedback helps. Let me know if your are interested in the FSD's. Other than use noted there are no issues with them whatsoever. I am asking $450 plus shipping.
Appreciate 0