View Single Post
      03-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
::Z::
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 TiAg

DFW TiAG e92 - Finally something worth pics

Hey Guys and Gals!

So this is my very first post with pics of my Tiag e92. After about a year and half of owning it, I finally have it close to where I want it to be. I recently became a victim to a hit n run in my very own parking garage but CAUGHT the guy on camera! The damage wasn't bad at all since he just grazed my rear bumper with his X3 enough to chip off a ton of paint and crack it just a tad. No hard feelings and I'm actually glad he hit me. HAHA! We settled it in cash and I took advantage of the opportunity. I hit up Jay from JGMODS and I must say he was such a great guy to work with! I got myself the Mtech front and Rear with M3 sides for a killer price thanks to Jay. I took all the parts to New Concept Autoworks up in Plano, TX and I want to shout out Bruce! Everything matches up near perfect! I would say 99% fitment with no problems at all. I'm amazed at the quality of a Non-OEM. I also did see a thread in here about replacing lower fog light grill with an OEM one since it is open and allows air to flow through. Even though this piece was OEM and the bumper was a Rep, they couldn't fit more perfectly. I am super excited to drive this baby around KNOWIN that it looks good! Anyway here are the pics!

Mods:

- Gloss black shadowline wrap
- Matte Black Kidney Grills
- Lux AE V3
- GP Thunder Corners
- Custom Gunmetal 19" AG M310's
- Mtech rep front & rear. Courtesy Jay @ JGMODS
- M3 rep sides. Courtesy Jay @ JGMODS

Next up:

- ST Coilovers
- Spacers
- Carbon Fiber roof wrap
- Quad tips with Carbon Fiber Diffuser
- $59 Ebay Spoiler hahaha

The goal is Clean and Simple. Cell phone pics for now but hoping to get a proper shoot soon!

The day I got her

The day she got new shoes

Today

2007 TiAg e92 6 Speed Manual // Matte Black Kidney Grills // Gloss Black Shadowline Wrap // 19" Gunmetal AG 310 // Mtech Front & Rear bumper // M3 Side Skirts // LUX AE V3 // GP Thunder Corners // LED License Plate Lights
Appreciate 0