Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS300 View Post
Here are a few more 3rd gear pulls. Sorry I couldn't get quite to redline but the conditions didn't allow for that kind of speed. Anyway, My main concern is repeated throttle closures due to overshooting requested boost. I keep seeing it consistently around 2500 to 2700 rpm. Is this a concern, and if so is there any way to correct this? How do the other parameters look? It still seems like AFR is a bit lean on spool up where it jumps as high as 16 AFR right when I go WOT. It does drop quickly to 12.2 AFR. Again, this is stage 1 aggressive v. 4.01 ST. Thanks guys!
well from this point it is out of my expertise. from what i understand, if your DTC and DSC is completely off, then there are two ways of cleaning up throttle closures. Up the load and or dial back WGDC. that is what my Pro Tuner did for me. but since this is a OTS MAP, you would have to do this under ATR.

have you tried running S1 Sport? try that and see how your logs look.

nice Charge Air Temps, what is the outside air there? at those numbers i would think you are running meth.

and try to get to 6400 RPMs, it is critical that you log max conditions.

ps

if you are running out of road and or the conditions are not allowing you to reach those speeds, then you are not on a safe enough road and or conditions. I would find another place, Be Safe is first rule.

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI

Last edited by VNeBLOB42; 11-05-2012 at 03:07 PM..
Appreciate 0