Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
that's actually a very good rate and part of my reasoning here, and its very hard for a guy like me with a little financial saavy to admit, is that i bought it through bmw with a higher than i should have paid interest rate. While its not horrible like 8% or something, its 6.25 and for a guy with a credit score close to 800, that's AWFUL!

So that's partly why i want to clear the debt of the car. I dropped 15 grand when picking it up, putting another 20ish to finish it out isnt too bad and plus it will get rid of this embarassing " sure i'll sign on the dotted line without thinking about it" mistake i made :mad:
You did something impulsive - you signed because you loved the car and it's not like you couldn't afford it. So don't be too hard on yourself - it's just money. To be in a position to buy the car and then to be in a position to pay it off means that life is good for you my friend.

I should be in a position to pay off mine within the next couple months. This will be the first time in 8 years that I won't have a car payment.