Thread: Bumper Damage
View Single Post
      01-29-2015, 05:47 AM   #14
335i-boy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport

I really feel for PerthBMW. It sucks knowing that you have damaged your car while trying to help someone out, but I am with cashedupbogan on this one. It's not just old people that have issues. The drivers I have the most problems with are girl P-platers (both colours). I had my Falcon ute side swiped by a girl p-plater in a black Barina. When she was pulling into a park next to my car, she dragged the front corner of her car from the back of the cab, across the door, across the guard and onto the front wheel..and didn't leave enough room for me to even get in the car. All happened in front of me as I was walking back to the car. When I interrupted her while she walking away, texting on the phone to point out what had happened, she was none the wiser. Literally didn't even realise. Unbelievable!

I swear chicks must try and get as close to a 45 deg angle in any spot they park in. Must be how they roll..or they just don't give a frig.

Incidents involving old people on the road get a lot more coverage than maybe they deserve. The same type of accidents happen to other demographics as well. It's just not as fashionable or politically correct to report on. Over a certain age seniors need to, every 2 years, pass a health assessment and pass a physical driving test to retain their driver's license. Every 2 years. What more can you really ask of someone?

Hopefully if we are lucky we are all going to get old one day and the right to have a driver's license will be brought into question. You never stop being a car enthusiast. How do you reckon we will cope when the girl at the RMS says "oh you're that old, well you'll have to get a physical done and pass an on the road driving test before we can renew your license ". I am just gonna say, "Don't you know who I am?!! I taught Ken Block everything he knows. Let's go outside and let me show you how to reverse drift into a parallel park!!!!" For me the prospect of not being able to drive for the rest of my days and losing my independence would just be f$&@in terrible.
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PS4S | LUX V3 | MHD V5 E40 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |
Appreciate 0