Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

::. F.S: OEM 189 Wheels, 18" Staggered, SoCal 818 .::

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale I have my OEM 189 wheels. They are off of my 08 e92 coupe. Wheels are in perfect condition. There is NO curb rash on the wheels. Not a single bend or dent on the wheels. They are probably in 9.5/10 condition, and the only reason is because they aren't brand new and i can't give them a 10 I got new wheels, so I'm selling these ones. One wheel is new (front), insurance gave it to me about a year ago when one of my wheels got messed up when I hit something on the freeway.

Wheels were washed every week with the car, and waxed every few months. No brake dust is caked on to them. No special cleaners have ever been used on the wheels. I encourage you to come see them for yourself. Looking to do a local sale only. I Will Not Ship. Im located in SoCal, specifically Van Nuys. Wheels are unmounted and ready to be picked up. Asking for $450 cash picked up. Will entertain offers, but i see what these wheels go for on here, and for the condition mine are in, my price seems fair, but make me an offer, just please don't low ball.

If any additional pics are needed, please lmk. I think i got all the angles covered though. PM me with your inquires, and we can talk!