View Single Post
      04-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #13
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

Most people don't run race gas 100% of the time. If you told me you ran race gace 100% of the time then a tune made for race gas makes sense... that normally isn't the case though. All I'm saying is that tunes that make the most power on pump gas are the stronger tune. Basically in my opinion... the strength of a tune should be measured/compared with pump gas you can find anywhere that most people use 100% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyCrown View Post
So what if i told you that my car has been running on 100oct for 1 year straight? Then my race gas is not temporary power, and filling ms109 would be some extra temp power for me...What if one day there was no 91oct anymore and the max you could buy was 87oct, would you still want to squeeze 380whp on your 335i with 87oct and blow your motor? 91oct is just not good enough for getting power out of a motor IMO... So i dont exactly agree with you on the race gas but i understand what you mean... I dont like N2o either but i think if you have a 1200hp supra and you are running a 200 shot to get it to 1400hp then its cool but if you have say a stock 335 and you put in a 150 shot just to win a race here and there then its just gay... Too many people watched fast and furious...
Appreciate 0