timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplacian
I have always wondered about this myself. I don't think the liberals can decide whether they want him to stupid or brilliantly evil. I'm surprised that no one has accused Bush of having the NSA build a weather changing machine to create Katrina in the first place!

The state and local governments in N.O. and LA are both liberal and were elected by the people there. That mayor is the real retard--he screwed up big time in many different ways. The rest of my Katrina commentary can best be summed up by the South Park episode "Two days before the day after tomorrow".

I agree that it has become fashionable to accuse Bush of being unintelligent. What irks me is that most people who accuse him of being stupid are much less intelligent than he is. It's easy to sit back accuse him of making bad decisions. He is doing the best he can with the information he has. Unlike his predacessor, he's not afraid to make the tough calls even if they are unpopular. Bush does what he thinks is best for the country despite exit polls. His predecessor would select his tie based exit polls.

Oh, and by the way, Clinton had THREE opportunities to capture Bin Laden. He passed on them all, vastly underestimating the threat he posed even after the embassy bombings.
haha you know why, the fact is the stuff this guy's doing, he's either gotta be incredibly retarded, or an evil genius. The reason why most people who are criticizing him are less intelligent then him, is due to the fact that the stuff he does, even the dumbest person can tell he screwed up (well, perhaps not the dumbest).