08-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #24
chappy
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 M-SPORT COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBeemer View Post
My experiences at Westside BMW at Darra have been fantastic. They are professional, knowledgeable and always friendly. They seem to really appreciate their customers and take the time to help you. You can book online too- it's easy. (Next to Gardenway on the roundabout there just off Centenery Highway) Buying and servicing they get my
I will give thumbs up for WESTSIDE DARRA BMW there service guys and other staff are very professional and they looked after me very well having a bit of problem with my battery 2 yrs old first time they charged the battery all day and night gave me a free loan car for 2 days and battery started loosing charge again went in again free loan car brand new 323 sedan waiting on a bigger battery from Germany under warranty my car only does short trips so loan car again when the new battery comes in.
Sitting down and the female staff ask me if i would like a coffee very friendly indeed.