12-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #110
RupertPupkin
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Freak Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
I respect the project, but this kit will be a very niche market. Even the new N20 has more potential than our i6's. The only people who will get this are those who have the money and want a unique N52, or people who buy a heavily used N52 for cheap and then SC it.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing - this kit should come out, but for most people, it's not worth the cost.
I agree. The price point is way outrageous. I understand the R&D costs and everything but you cannot justify spending over 8000 dollars on this. I Dont understand why a company wouldn't price it at say 1500 sell a ton of volume and in the end sell more units and possibly make more money. Obviously the 1500 is just a number Im tossing around, but for 8000 I would buy a low mileage 335, do a bunch to it and still have some cheese left over.

I can tell you right now I will not be buying this. It will be cool to see but not financially going to happen.

I bet most of the people being trolls on this thread as well as complaining also will not be buying it. They will be the same people saying "why didn't you just buy a 335?"
Appreciate 0