2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
awesome photoshoot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Cool pics and car.
Thanks, guys. Appreciate the compliment as Remmib's got way more photo skills than I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turb0mike View Post
I see your car all the time mobbin' around Santa Monica, haha.
Yeah, my wife's favorite vegan restaurants are all up in Santa Monica so we're there about every other week. Plus, it makes a good excuse for me to re-stock on 100 octane racing gas as the 76 station on Pico Blvd sells it at the pump. I like to blend my fuel and run 93 to 94 octane before cruising the canyons on weekends. It's an expensive additive at $10 / gallon, but safer for the engine than any of the octane boosters available.

BTW, thinking of taking my car to the track sometime in 2013 as I got the bug after a birthday gift landed me 5 laps in the 2012 Porsche 997 Turbo S at Exotics Racing in Vegas. I've been reading up on the limp mode sticky and some of the cooling issues with the N54. Wondered if you had any first time advice for a track noob w/ an E90? Shoot me a PM as I'm looking into (a) modding my car more for the track (i.e. - LSD, BBK, ER Dual Oil Coolers, Recaro seats, etc.), (b) upgrading to an M, or (c) getting a dedicated track car... like this

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/...ge-30k-122486/