Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRSTR View Post
I hope Giselle had fun picking all the turf out of pretty boy Brady's ass crack with her long fingers after the game...he was on his ass all night. The Giant's D owned that bitch all night long!
You do realize in that sentence you stated how he has a rich super model girlfriend. So your cheap shot failed. That proved even when Brady has a horrible day its 1million times better than your best day.

Oh and all of you saying the Pats have no class. WTF was today, saying they stomped all the teams especially the Patriots...a 3 point win is a stomping? Yes the defense stomped but the team as a whole did not. Also the whole CIA bullshit.

Oh wait but its ok cus it was towards the Patriots, even though they have never said shit like this especially in a parade.

Seriously I dont care if you talk shit but atleast dont be so damn hypocritical. When has the team as a whole ever been cocky or talked shit especially our key players.

Only one I can even see is Bellicheck, but still you guys call him out on stupid ass shit. Like leaving the game with 1 second left...wtf you expect him to do stand there? Everyone was on the field.

It's ok i'm sure many hated the 49'ers, cowboys etc. when they were on top.