View Single Post
      03-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #35
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
In case you misunderstood, I had already parted out well over a year ago I wasn't just parting out back to stock then... Not gonna lie, when I saw your wheels for the first time it was the only set (at that time) that I really wanted. So when it came up for sale I thought I may as well buy it for some fun. The aim was to have them on for summer time here then sell them off and go back to stock again... Not that it summer/winter makes much difference here anyway. I don't see how sitting in Canada and just selling me some wheels somehow makes you the person who 'helped bring this car to where it is.' People who helped get it to where it is are the people who did the work here in Sydney... Not you sitting half way across the world going "drop it/less camber/cut guards/perfect offsets etc.." Just because the wheels were yours it doesn't mean you own the right to claim any credit for what other people did. I've noticed it in what you post recently, and I don't know if others have too but you need to stop acting like you own people and have God's word about stance. Yes your stance is very good (not as good as that Tee dude though) but you need to relax a bit. [/B]
Whoa damn, i totally missed this part...

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0