04-03-2008, 04:10 AM   #14
c-hri-s
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2012 F10 535d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by redE93cab View Post
Mine does this also - did it loads at first 'cos I had an Audi A4 before - the 1st press unlocked the drivers door, and a subsequent press opened the rest of the car (good facility to stop someone sinister jumping in the passenger door as you get in the drivers!). Took months to get out of the habit!
You can set it so that this happens through the iDrive if you like. Personally, when they set it on my S4 I hated it so had it removed, although I see the security benefits, particularly if you're not a big b@stard like I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Doesn't work on mine, if I hold the unlock down they go down until I release the button, but not halfway on their own.
Again, something you set on the iDrive (Convenience unlock?), and then do two deliberate presses - leave a short gap in between.
2012 F10 535d M Sport, Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Piano Black Trim, 19" 351M, Sport Automatic Transmission, Reversing Assist Camera, Powered Boot Lid, Soft Close Doors, Folding/dimming mirrors, Elec. fr seats, Surround View, Heads-up display, BMW Business Speakers, M rear spoiler, Sun protection glass, Visibility pack, Media Package Pro
Appreciate 0