Rep
Drives: Tesla ModelS - waiting...

:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
it's the white batmobile!!!
+1!

Badass Sathees!!!!!

As for restaurants, I would recommend Harbour Sixty, Auberge Du Pommier if your looking for great service and atmosphere. Panaroma is great for casual drinks... The food is mediocre like someone mentioned. Bymark, Canoe, Turf, Nota bene, Four, etc are all great for a different type of atmosphere... (work, clients, date... )... If you want something romantic, also check out Far Niente, Sassafraz (balcony), Sotto Sotto (not the village), scaramouche, Via Allegro or The One (one of my favourites)

Sty away from 360. The food is horrible, wayyy overrated. It's great for people who want to impress their girlfriends in highschool.

Im crazy about fine dining! I tend to like the small portions! Quality over quantity I say

Those are some of my experiences...there are so many others, it really depends on how busy you want the place, how cozy, type of service, valet parking, etc.
09' X650i loaded hud/comfort/sports/premium/audio/coldweather/power - the beast / 03' G35c electrochromic tints - www.youtube.com/wisht7n7 - the baby / 02' TL internet/satTV/massage seats - the entertainer / 10' TSX - currently modding - Go kart / TESLA MODEL S - Signature Edition #73 2012
Appreciate 0