View Single Post
      02-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #55
BMWLV
Rep
Drives: 335i holdout

I don't truley understand the importance of a post count. I'm very new to this forum, in fact I have yet to place my order for my e90. Which by the way is the fault of this site. The people on this sight have allowed me to see different sides of the car through some fact but mostly opinion.

I have very few posts, but I have been on this site pretty much 24/7 since I've joined. I read alot, and I take personality into account. If there is ever a post that I dissagree with or that I deem frivelous... I ignore it. I honestly have to say that a majority of what I have learned has not come from posts that were said to be "the best source", or "the inside scoop". But from the expirience of the different drivers.

Bottom line is that post count was probably ment to decipher the most benevolant contributor and the validity of thier post... but we all know that the number on the left dosen't make the post any truer.

But then again I guess it would be a different story if we got payed for our posts.

And for those who still truly care about post count... maybe its just in your nature as a BMW driver to ALWAYS BE AHEAD!!

This is a great site with great people, and if I didn't stumble on it I would be sitting here in my e90 regretting the options I did or did not get. I know , sorry i got a little mushy
Appreciate 0