View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #64
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: e92 335i coupe

If there is a point in the trunk , I would use that , I dont argue that.

But IF , this was not possible then I would go the way I stated before.

Anyhow... in my case I am most likely to end up with the pump in center and tank on LH side of trunk.

Stealth is not that important to me ... I was just trying do add some ideas ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
+1

You are in effect now doubling the required tanks and pumps for this, therefore 'over complicating' it.

Your setup has also not been tested for flow rates which is critical to meth setups, and adding an extra potential 'fail point' with the added pump and tank.

I would simply look for someplace under the car, or behind the rear bumper (which some forum members have found) to locate the pump, and simply protecting the pump with a custom enclosure.. Much easier, using the same concept and not reinventing the wheel... rather relocating the pump.
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|MHD|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0