Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
haha too bad half the people there don't care for PLUR
what do you mean half? more like only 15-30% are PLUR now. the energy is way different than even 1-2 years ago. EDC 2009 was still the best for me. i was a complete n00b then but it was magical. i used to feel the synergy at least once during the night but the last handful of events i've been to in the past year have left me sorely disappointed. the feeling's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
I blame mexico

I'm hoping the move to vegas decreases the mexican turnout. OTOH, it'll just bring the trash from surrounding vegas. I'm hoping the high prices slightly decrease the trash turnout.
i don't really bitch at price anymore. i see it as a trash filter now. much rather deal with rich douchbags than poor scumbag that wants to steal my shit. it's all the people hopping the fence and shit that F things up. that's how you get 13 years olds and strapped drug dealers. last year's EDC speech to all the races to stop fucking shit up was hilarious though.

btw i'm kind of worried cause this is in nevada. don't even want to think about what will happen if you get busted for... well anything really.
Appreciate 0