View Single Post
      04-21-2007, 07:53 AM   #98
bnj
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj View Post
I hope that they add, at least as an option, a bolt-on cylinder-kit with the 90hp upgrade that will make even more HP in inline-8 config. That would be both fast and furious. A guy I know has a nephew that's man-boy-married to the chief engineer at BMW's M-division, and he said that BMW is looking into a NOS upgrade for less than a grand, and the full waranty will apply. The coolest thing about the NOS upgrade is that it comes with red LED undercarriage ground effects that illuminate when you spray. I for one, am super-psyched about this OEM mod. That and the extra 90hp will be totally rad. My SA is a super-tard, because he hung up on me when I asked about pre-ordering these options. I'm just thankfull for the 'inter-tube' because these forums put me in 'the know'. My source also mentined a free LSD upgrade using the next-gen M3's M-diff. But don't tell anyone, because he said that it was a perk granted at the dealer's discretion. There's more, but 'loose lips sink ships' ya know. 4/20's a way of life, not a date, BTW!
I wonder how did I got along on Saturdays without you and Terry
Appreciate 0