View Single Post
      03-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #58
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak81 View Post
Well, it seems I'm late the the party, as usual lol. I should have known this was going to be posted HERE TOO. Boy, you're just crappin' on Adam's day all together aren't you! Seems my calculations about the speeds we reached in the Vette were a bit wrong. I listened to the vid again, and I had the loud pedal BURRIED for about 5 seconds after I shifted into 4th. We were approaching 140mph dude.

unfortunately I don't think it would be much different from a low roll. Don't get me wrong, I would love to find out for sure......but the vette is absolutely VICIOUS at low speeds. The aggressive trans gearing that the Z51 adds coupled with the low weight of the car, and the torque of the 6.2L V8 is enough to make unsuspecting victims crap their pants.

Hopefully when the car is back in my posession, I can drive up and we can do a little "testing" without Matt's big ass in the car just to find out. Don't forget, you got a wee bit of a jump on me in that vid. It's all good though!

-Brian
whats up man! god I forgot you were even on here. 140 huh..... no wonder butt was puckered so hard!

I am certainly up for witnessing another run between the 2 cars....hopefully by then I'll one of my own to throw into the mix.