Rep
Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.26]
2008 328i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaye1
This is more of a review on the lip as well as the vendor:

So, I finally got around installing my Arkym front lip. Fitment is very good and bolts line up with no issues. It took less than an hour to install and that includes running to Home Depot and scoopin' up some 1" #8 sheet metal screws since the OEM are not long enough. I used 3/4" double sided tape and ran it along the entire front edge of the lip following the groove that's there. Installation is straight forward...take the OEM bolts out, clean the bottom of the bumper, line it up, peel and stick, install 1" bolts with washers, step back and take a swig of your jack and coke and stare..........for a long time!

I got the lip from Eric from Pyspeed. He saw my original post looking for a used Arkym, which are hard to find, and he PMd me. Next thing I know, I was putting an order in through Pyspeed. Communication was very good, PMd him with a bunch of questions and he answered them back within a few. I asked about ETA and he said should be about 2 weeks till I get it. A few days go by and I got the tracking number and to my surprise it look liked the lip was on it's way out and should be here on a Monday, a week after I put the order in. I PMd Eric and he said, "I expedited your order" ...SWEET!

So here yah go

Does that lip fit On a 2009 335i coupe with m sport package?
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Appreciate 0